Replace deteriorated copper roof of Lantern gallery at East Brother Lighthouse.

/ 150

East Brother Light Station was built in 1873 as an aid to mariners in the San Pablo / San Francisco Bays. After many years as an automated station, and under threat of destruction and replacement with a light on a pole in the middle of the island, the facility was taken over by a non-profit 501 c3 California Corporation under license from the US Coast Guard.